Monday, September 22, 2008

tonight's the night, it's gonna be alright...




I started doing 'morning prayer' in my office with a few girls, and the Lord is adding to the numbers every day! Here's a pic of me with some of my girls from work on a company outing (it was about a month ago; we went on a yacht and cruised around in Newport Harbor, had lunch then all went shopping at South Coast Plaza afterwards. Fun day!) The one of me and the guy (Joseph) was a victory shot since we were both the "Cleanest Office" winners (holding up our trophies). And not to worry mom, my drink was a Shirley Temple...

Tonight is the third installment of the women's home fellowship group my friend Lindsay and I started. It's been so awesome to have such a relaxing, prayerful, real, fun environment to meet with these girls. We prayed about who to approach, mainly to rope in some of the women who just started coming to our church, to make sure they had the chance to grow some roots and good relationships (exactly what I would have wanted when I was new to Calvary Chapel Beachside). Anyway, I'm sure it'll be another great time...as long as it's always about the Lord, it always going to be good!








2 comments:

carrie said...

is your hair pulled back? or is it really short? anyway, it looks cute.

Longdistantgrandparents said...

I'm smelling such a beautiful fragrance coming from your direction!


p.s.
pass this website on to your liberal friends, you won't even have to say anything.
barackobamatest.com